Item code: 9789834422707
Type: Religion & Spirituality
Author: Tuan Guru Dato' Dr. Haron Din
Publisher: Persatuan Kebajikan Dan Pengubatan Islam Malaysia (Darussyifa')
No of Pages: 120
Buku ini disusun dengan sebegini rupa bagi memudahkan orang ramai untuk merujuk dan menghafal doa-doa dan ayat-ayat Al-Quran yang menjadi asas dalam ikhtiar rawatan penyakit kepada masyarakat.
Terdapat banyak doa dan ayat Al-Quran sebagai rawatan penyakit, bagaimanapun di dalam buku ini doa-doa dan ayat-ayat Al-Quran yang dipilih oleh Tuan Guru Dato' Dr. Haron Din merupakan yang paling kerap diamalkan oleh beliau sepanjang penglibatannya dalam dunia perubatan Islam bagi membantu mereka yang memerlukan pertolongan dalam usaha ikhtiar untuk mencari kesembuhan penyakit.
Buku ini dilengkapkan dengan Surah Yaasin, Bacaan Asas 10 Pertama, Bacaan Asas 10 Kedua, Rangkaian Zikir dan Doa-Doa Mustajab. Disusun sebegini rupa supaya mudah untuk dibawa dan diamalkan ketika berjemaah (berkumpulan) atau seorang diri.
1) Our shop only accepts payment in Ringgit Malaysia(RM) for all products purchased.
2) Orders will only be proceed after full payment settlement
3) We can arrange either by courier or normal shipping service.
4) Please contact with us for shipping fee.
5) We usually ship via POSLAJU.
6) There are postal services charge, depending on the goods and delivery location.
7) We ship our goods within 4 business days.
8) All our item are in stock.
9) In case of the parts are not in stock, we will contact you by email immediately. Please make sure that you input correct email address and contact no. We will send you an email when we ship the goods.
1) Hasani Edar is provided with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If Buyer receives and subsequently decides to return the product purchased from us for any reason, Buyer must first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a refund.
2) Following placement of the initial order for Hasani Edar, if for any reason, Buyer decides to cancel the receipt of any orders, Buyer must notify us by email or phone as set forth herein within at least 2 days. If Buyer submits a cancellation request in advance of the 4 day deadline prior to the date of transaction, Buyer will not incur any new charges.
3) You may return new, unopened items sold and unused package(s) within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging to us. The Buyer will be responsible for returning the products to us at the Buyer's own cost.
4) The Buyer must take reasonable care to ensure that the products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit and return them in the packaging and condition they were delivered to the Buyer.
5) Once the product is returned to us as set forth herein, if Buyer is entitled to a refund, we will issue a refund to Buyer within 30 days from the date of Seller's receipt of the returned product. In all cases, the burden is on the Buyer to ship the product in such a way that the product is, in fact, returned to the shipping address with the product in a complete, undamaged and unopened condition. All product returns will be processed when the product is received at the shipping address. The refund will be issued to the Buyer who was financially responsible for completing the original purchase. If a refund is given it will only be for the cost of the item. Shipping and Handling is non refundable.
6) We will not be liable to replace any products that fall under the following categories:
a. The Buyer makes further use of such products without the Seller's consent after notifying the Seller of the defect/damage.
b. The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, misuse, abnormal working conditions or failure to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage or use of the products.
c. Books damaged by weather (rain), folded pages, books that have been read & books soiled by food or drinks will not be accepted.
1) We usually deliver our goods within 4 working days using our panel of delivery service providers.If the product ordered is out-of-stock, we will contact you immediately to confirm a new delivery date or other instructions
2) We will exchange goods that are found to be defective or different from what you ordered. Please contact us within 30 days of the delivery date.
3) Should you need to cancel or change your order please contact us immediately. We will accept the change/order if the goods have not been delivered.
PRICES ARE IN MALAYSIAN RINGGIT (RM)
We will process your order immediately after the payments is confirmed cleared by our bank.